The British Tag
July 4, 2014
I’ve been tagged by Charlotte to answer 12 questions on the genre ‘British’. The origin of such shenanigans stem from Beauty Crush on Youtube. I am not drinking tea whilst answering these.
Here it goes…
1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
Zero. Hit me up with an espresso instead. No sugar.
2. Favourite part of your roast?
Meat. Bam. Next question.
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
A couple packs of Oreos and a jug of milk.
4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Playing Bulldog in the playground before school.
5. Favourite word?
Bollocks has got to be my favourite British word. Especially so when children speak it.
6. Cockney rhyme slang?
7. Favourite sweet?
ABC Letters! For some reason only seaside towns seem to sell these. They’re awesome.
8. What would your pub be called?
9. No.1 British person?
Prince Charles or Tom Hardy. Don’t make me choose.
10. Favourite shop / restaurant?
I have a few favourites, none British though. I guess Selfridges – they have everything AND PinkBerry. As for restaurant, Caravan in King’s Cross is amazing and their coffee is second to none.
11. What british song pops into your head?
Now I suppose I gotta tag some peeps… I’ll do it on Twitter. Follow me.